Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Do You Chat?

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]eek.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member zappa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2001
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face=" Arial,Tekton,">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face=" Arial,Tekton,">Originally posted by heidi!:
    Hi my name is heidi and Im a chatter.......I frequent christian chat sites to see if I can find my soul mate</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Works for me.


    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face=" Arial,Tekton,">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face=" Arial,Tekton,">Or at the very least convert some christian into dropping his pants and coming to the dark side</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Definitely works for me.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face=" Arial,Tekton,">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face=" Arial,Tekton,">So far that task has been easy one...They still scream OH GOD.....But I keep telling them its Mrs.Christ to You</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Now that fires me up something serious as I am a big screamer. I will call you whatever you want too!!

    Where does one sign up? I will trade in my bicycle seat asap.

    <font color="#CC6633" size="1">[ June 13, 2003 06:54 AM: Message edited by: zappa ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member zappa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2001
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK ladies. Who edited my post and did not cop to it?

    The changes are true but I would have rather maade that announcement public.

    Some one needs to fess up.

    Please step forward and prepare for your punishment.

    zappa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •